Παρασκευή 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

"Street Fighting Man" by The Rolling Stones Composers: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards (youtube)

............................................................



"Street Fighting Man" by The Rolling Stones
Composers: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards
Lyrics:
Ev'rywhere I hear the sound Of marching charging feet, boy 'Cause summer's here and the time is right For fighting in the street, boy Well now, what can a poor boy do Except to sing for a rock n' roll band? 'Cause in sleepy London town There's just no place for a street fighting man, no Hey think the time is right For a palace revolution But where I live the game To play is compromise solution Well now, what can a poor boy do Except to sing for a rock n' roll band? 'Cause in sleepy London town There's just no place for a street fighting man, no. Get down. Hey so my name is called Disturbance I'll shout and scream I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants Well, what can a poor boy do Except to sing for a rock n' roll band? 'Cause in sleepy London town There's just no place for a street fighting man, no Get down




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: