Παρασκευή 12 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Dear darkness - P.J.Harvey (youtube, 10/1/2009)

..............................................................



Dear darkness - P.J.Harvey
 

Dear darkness 
Dear darkness 
Won't you cover, cover 
Me again? 

Dear darkness 
Dear 
I've been your friend 
For many years 

 Won't you do this for me? 
 Dearest darkness 
And cover me from the sun 

And the words tightening 
The words are tightening 
Around my throat And, and... 
Around the throat of the one I love 
Tightening, tightening, tightening

Around the throat of the one 
I love Tightening, tightening, tightening 
Dear darkness Dear darkness 
Now it's your time to look after us 
'Cause we kept you clothed 
We kept in business 
When everyone else was having good luck

So now it's your time 
Time to pay 
To pay me and the one I love 
With the worldly goods you've stashed away 
With all the things you 
Took from us

(youtube, 10/1/2009)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: