Δευτέρα 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Until the Morning - Thievery Corporation (youtube, 9/5/2011)

............................................................


Until the Morning - Thievery Corporation

I keep on fear, keep on loathing
Nothing brings it on I keep on falling
Decide what it is, I cannot find
It's subsides, what you make it
Never feel like you're gonna break it
It's gonna be alright, alright
Sleep until the morning comes
The sun will warm your soul
Sleep until the morning comes for you, okay yeah
'Til the morning it's alright
I can walk into the sunlight
Into the day, into the day, to the day
I feel it falling, nothing comes to my mind
Bring it on in a different tide
I feel alright, alright, now
I feel strong, I feel rigid
It's nothing to do with the vision
Oh, feels so right, so right
Sleep on tight, sleep on tight
Sleep until the sunlight, sleep until sunlight
Sleep on tight, sleep on tight
Sleep on tight
Sleep on tight, 'til the sunlight
Sleep on tight, 'til the sunlight burns you happy
'Til the sunlight burns you happy
'Til the sunlight burns a happy hole in your heart
In your heart
In your heart
In your heart
...



 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: